Neolith Sintered Porcelain
Neolith Sintered Porcelain is a 100% natural full body porcelain pane. It is the largest high tech porcelain slab which offers the most efficient solution for most demanding architectural projects and state of the art products that combine functionality and beauty.
- Waterproof with an absorption level of almost zero
- Easy to clean – resistant to any kind of chemical cleaning agents such as bleach or ammonia
- Hygienic – Does not give of harmful substances and is totally suitable for contact with food
- Resistant to high temperatures – does not burn in contact with fire nor does it emit smoke or toxic substances
- Resistant to wear and tear – Hard surfaces makes resistant to scratches and abrasions
- Resistant to bending – High shear rate making resistant to heavy loads and pressure
- Environmentally friendly – composed of entirely natural minerals, completely recyclable
- Impervious to high traffic – suitable to domestic and commercial applications
- Waterproof product with an absorption level of almost zero making it highly stain resistant and easy to maintain
- Resistant to freezing – its dense construction make it resistance to low temperatures
- Chromatically Resistant – colours do not vary with exposure to UV rays
To view all collections, full colour range and for further information please visit the Neolith website: www.neolith.com for most up to date brochures. Alternatively contact us for any queries or to view stone samples in our showroom.