Step 2: Stone Bench Top Manufacturing
Check Measure/Template Date
Once the contract has been signed and deposit paid, we will book an appropriate date for a check measure/template date at the site for proposed stone bench top manufacturing works.
- An approximate time that our templater will arrive.
- That all cabinets are installed and that existing benchtops have been removed (Applies if a renovation), unless discussed and approved by our staff.
- ALL cabinets are not ready a template rebooking fee may be charged.
- The surrounding area of the cabinets to be templated must be completely cleared and free of clutter.
- All Sinks, Cook tops, tap ware and any other appliances that require cut outs MUST be onsite for day of template. If these are not on site a template re-booking fee may be charged.
- Please note – Undermount Sinks, Zip Taps and/or Rebated/Flush mount Hotplates are items that may require to be taken back to the factory to manufacture the cut outs.
- Carcass support rail must be vertical not horizontal especially in cabinets beneath sink and hot plate cut outs.
- Any variations to the accepted scope of works may incur additional charges.
Our Team of qualified and trained stone masons will then Manufacture – cut – shape – polish – your bench tops in preparation for installation