Laminam Sintered Porcelain
Laminam Sintered Porcelain is perfect for renovating; not only due to its multitude of applications but also that it can be used straight over the top of existing tiles and most floor and wall surfaces. It is available in two sizes: 1m x 1m x 3+mm and 1m x 3m x 3+mm. The very thin yet strong ceramic slab is the revolutionary way to skin contemporary architectural surfaces.
Test Proof & Main Features of Laminam
- Chemical Resistant – Laminam resists organic and inorganic solvents, disinfectants and detergents. It can be easily cleaned without affecting its surface characteristics.
- Wear Resistant – Laminam is highly scratch proof and resistant to deep abrasion. The properties of the product remain unchanged even after intensive use and frequent cleaning.
- High Flexural Strength – Laminam has a high modular of ruptus.
- Frost Resistance – Laminam’s average water absorption is less than 0.1% therefore it is frost resistant and suitable for any weather conditions.
- Fire Resistant – Laminam does not contain any organic material therefore it is resistant to fire and high temperatures. In the event of fire it does not release smoke or toxic substance.
- Hygienic Surface – Laminam is perfectly suitable for food substances since it does not release elements in solution. It does not allow the formation of mould, bacteria or fungi.
- Chromatic Properties – Laminam does not contain organic pigments and is resistant to UV rays. Even if subjected to severe climate change the colour remains stable.
- Eco Friendly & Recyclable –Laminam is a totally natural product. It does not release any elements into the environment and can be easily milled and recycles into other manufacturing processes.
- Graffiti Proof – Laminam is the first graffiti proof ceramic surface, it is easy to clean and even the strongest paints can be easily removed.
To view all collections, full colour range and for further information please visit the Laminam/Sol Sustainable designs website: http://www.solsustainable.com.au/laminam.aspx for most up to date brochures. Alternatively contact us for any queries or to view stone samples in our showroom.